What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Hayashi Diamond 1000

$DSC_1312.jpg$DSC_1300.jpg

I agree ! Beaut !!!!
Superb, stunning razor as all of Yours.
Not hard to see why! =)
Thank you gentlemen!

Thanks Antoine! I'm with you, and can't always resist collecting them! I just caught the urge to use this one for a full week =)
Jon, you've inspired me. I'll pick out one to use for two weeks. I recently used my CVH no.24 5/8 seven days in a row. It was a nice experience. I'll have to think about which one to pick. It has to be a good but rarely used one.

Hayashi Diamond 1000
I know nothing at all about Japanese razors but I see fantastic looking ones like this one. They tempt me, but from there to actually buying a to me totally unknown razor for the rather high prices they go for still feels a bit too uncertain.

Last edited:
Hmm a really good razor that I rarely shave with. I'm embarrassed to confess that there are more than a few of those. Today's shaver is one them: Henckel Friodur 472. I find it to be a really good and easy to use razor.

$IMG_20160702_190337.jpg

Jon, you've inspired me. I'll pick out one to use for two weeks. I recently used my CVH no.24 5/8 seven days in a row. It was a nice experience. I'll have to think about which one to pick. It has to be a good but rarely used one.

Hmm a really good razor that I rarely shave with. I'm embarrassed to confess that there are more than a few of those. Today's shaver is one them: Henckel Friodur 472. I find it to be a really good and easy to use razor.

Nice choice for for a couple weeks of fidelity Arne! I enjoyed this past week of of using a single razor so much so that I'll join you for another go! My choice is a recent addition to my collection, and I think that using it for two straight weeks will give me a greater perspective of it!

CV Heljestrand No.4...

I used my Divine Beauty shavette. Good shave, only one small nick. Even better, the shaves are going a lot faster than when I first started using this thing.

SUNDAY SOTD: A Duet…both fresh off my new set of JNats—vintage Wade & Butcher wedge (restored) and a lefty kamisori. Both were silky smooth!
$JUL03_FB.jpg$Jnat_hone-first_v2.jpg

Sunday, 3 July

Premier Latigo Strop
Odeon 6/8" Razor
Frank Shaving 2-band Finest Badger Brush
Williams Soap with a shot of Cremo
Alum and Bootlegger's Arctic Lime Blast

$IMG_0546.jpg

Top Bottom