My normal Sunday routine with Old Spice:

Razor: C-Mon
Soap: Old Spice
Brush: Simpson Chubby 1 Best
Aftershave: Old Spice
AS Balm: Every Man Jack
Talc: Old Spice

$IMG_4961.jpg

Thank you Nate. I remember that my hands were sweaty when I opened the package it came in. The seller's pictures had been lousy to say the (dark, full of shadows and blurry) so I had no knowledge of the razor's real shape, but I very well knew what it could/should look like. I had seen pictures of this razor model on German sites two times before. my joy was enormous when I saw that it was in far better condition than I'd imagined that it would be; NOS with two small flea bites on the blade from all the years in storage. I seldom use it since I find it to be irreplaceable, but when I do I always get the very best of shaves.

It really is a beautiful specimen and I think that it found absolutely the right home, where it will be treasured as well as used as it should be my Friend:thumbup1:

WOW Gentlemen you have posted some stellar Shavers for sure, I myself had my last bout with the GENCO Next once more today to complete a Monday through Sunday Run with all the Same Gear. Very interesting how I used to be in the braindead doldrums of shaving with a cart and some bath soap or on occasion some sensitive skin caned goo for decades and didn't think twice about it, but now with the wonders of wet shaving it is actually quite difficult for me to go an entire week with all the same gear even though what I used was absolutely top notch soap, aftershave, brush and razor. I guess I just have become accustomed to the variety that is wet shaving :thumbup:

Wishing you all a spectacular week ahead and amazing shaves from the beautiful razors in your collections which I cannot thank you enough for sharing with al of us:001_smile

Top Bottom