What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

6/8 Eagle -

$IMG_0506.jpg

I think it must take some of you guys more time to select the razor to use then it takes to shave....some very impressive collections being shown! Nice one Doc!!!

I pick them blindly.

I have two Lego boxes, razors are inside silicon sleeves.

I pick from Lego box A, use it and place in Lego Box B, when I run out of razors in Box A, I reverse them

I pick them blindly.

I have two Lego boxes, razors are inside silicon sleeves.

I pick from Lego box A, use it and place in Lego Box B, when I run out of razors in Box A, I reverse them

What a great lucky dip system you have there Doc!
And every one is a prize [emoji3]

I am so sorry to see you use a razor without a thumb notch, I will most kindly provide my service and take it off your hands so you don't have to use such an inferior razor.
I don't have the know-how to tell a thumb notch razor from one without so it will be all the same to me :wink:
You're always so kind Søren. Feel free to turn up at my future funeral, break the coffin open and twist the razor from my cold stiff fingers.[emoji6]

You see the space between my Puma and Aust razors, just to the right of the Le Grelot razors? I'm pretty sure it would fit nicely in there. Should I go and wait by the mailbox?

View attachment 662523

Yes, I see that. Looks like it would fit nicely, very Feng Shui. Though you would have to figure out a replacement for a new spot, possibly upper left maybe lower right [emoji1]

~Royce

Yes, I see that. Looks like it would fit nicely, very Feng Shui. Though you would have to figure out a replacement for a new spot, possibly upper left maybe lower right [emoji1]

~Royce
LOL you're a man of acquired and expensive taste Royce.

Skickat från min Nexus 10 via Tapatalk

Top Bottom