What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Dovo Prima Klang

Attachments

• $Dovo Prima.JPG
    $Dovo Prima.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 142
That is weird, awesome, and...........weird!:blink: The first thing I thought of was that restaurant where everybody eats in pitch black darkness.

Was this weather related or boredom related?

Yeah, Huricane Irene knocked out power in half the state. I shave around 5:15 every morning so I did so by candle light. I felt it was as important in the photo as the razor itself which is why in made it into the picture.

Since the original what razor thread was so successful. I though I would start another one but in this thread,

I request you add a picture of the razor you used. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

I will start off with this Tennis 70 honed freshly off a few different Coticules, then finished with 100 passes on a La Verte with water only. Razor turned out as sharp as off my high grit synthetics.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Yeah, Huricane Irene knocked out power in half the state. I shave around 5:15 every morning so I did so by candle light. I felt it was as important in the photo as the razor itself which is why in made it into the picture.

I figured as much. Is it going to be out for a while or has it been restored?

Also- 6/8 Diamondine & Mama Bear's Citrus and Basil

Last edited:
6/8 FWE Warren Velvet Edge. I've got a few different FWE straights and this one is one of my favorites for some reason.

Attachments

• $FWE Warren Velvet Edge.JPG
    $FWE Warren Velvet Edge.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 172

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Almost as excited about my primitive Early 1800's Redware shaving mug that arrived today as well!

Kamisori!

Attachments

• $001.jpg
    $001.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 203
Top Bottom