What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Toyo Scheon Burg 666
$DSC_0395.jpg

Gave the Shumate that I am sending my son a test drive after polishing and a new bevel out to 16K, pretty sweet shave, I hope he like's it.

$IMG_3186.jpg

SRD 3" Roo Strop
Classic Edge Scutte
Plisson HMW Badger Brush
T&H Trafalgar Shaving Soap
Floid Amber

W&B, The Celebrated, Hollow Ground Razor, For Barbers Use

$SOTD-WB98CELEBFBUPLIS0150806.jpg

I really am loving those scales, are they original ?

They were designed by Val from The Gentleman's Den, he restored the razor, designed the scales, and put a beautiful edge on the blade...he does awesome work in my opinion, he's done most of my razors.

They were designed by Val from The Gentleman's Den, he restored the razor, designed the scales, and put a beautiful edge on the blade...he does awesome work in my opinion, he's done most of my razors.

Yeah for a while phrank was buying every reasonably priced wade and butcher on eBay and mainlining them To Val... And I'm not talking about 1 or two razors ;-). Val used to be quite active in this thread.. Don't know where he went but yeah he does excellent work

Yeah for a while phrank was buying every reasonably priced wade and butcher on eBay and mainlining them To Val... Val used to be quite active in this thread.. Don't know where he went but yeah he does excellent work

Hey - good to see you!

Yup, with the Cdn dollar plunging lately, fairly glad I got my herd of W&B's, they are definitely my favorite razor, and love your line, "mainlining them to Val", of yeah! He's working on couple of blades for me now...he's booked solid with custom restores now, very busy guy, but always worth waiting for.:thumbup:

Top Bottom