• king1976 Zebrawood

• Druitem Marblewood

• Bob Farvour Black&Red swirly Persian Jar

• Bob Farvour Butterscotch

• I hate polls. Let Art pick

Results are only viewable after voting.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I recently added 8 brushes from my collection to the Active Duty PIF in exchange for 2 Plisson HMW Horns that were donated with the intention that they could be traded for more brushes. Now I'd like your help in deciding which ones should go out first. These brushes are the next 8 to go out. So pick a brush.

Last edited:

captp

Looks like my pick (the 57) is ahead by a bit. I actually voted for Art, so as not to skew the poll.

Hope you liked my brush for the times you got to use it. I vote for mine, I love you active duty pifs. I am a former Marine myself and work for a company making military vehicles. Its all about supporting the troops and hopefully saving lives.

captp

Matt, I do like the brush. A Lot, or I wouldn't have picked it. It was tough picking any brush from my collection. Now that you're a vendor, it's easier to ring your latest offerings. Just waiting for the right one to come along.

Matt, I do like the brush. A Lot, or I wouldn't have picked it. It was tough picking any brush from my collection. Now that you're a vendor, it's easier to ring your latest offerings. Just waiting for the right one to come along.

Thanks captp I am sending out my current one as we speak. Keep an eye on my thread

captp

MarcMarc, it was tough letting Emperor go. I may have to pick another up sometime. It was hard letting any of them go; how do you pick your bottom 3 Simpsons when you like them all?

MarcMarc, it was tough letting Emperor go. I may have to pick another up sometime. It was hard letting any of them go; how do you pick your bottom 3 Simpsons when you like them all?

I don't envy you. It's a tough decision.

captp

It WAS a decent return. Used the Plisson 12 yesterday. Very nice brush, soft as can be, but enough backbone to work well for me

captp

Looks like the 57 & Tulip2 will go out. A couple of lucky soldiers in Kuwait will be receiving them courtesy of Goober.

Top Bottom