What's new

444's Japanese cousin -- Lucido

Just used my Mandom Lucido AS splash today. Royale Shave was great and I got the product at a great price and quick shipping.

It's advertised as "no scent", but it did have a hint of "something". Then it hit me. It is a dead ringer for the 444 balm. If you are a 444 guy, you owe it to yourself to get some Lucido...it is very much 444 in splash form.

Great product and probably a catalyst for Japanese AS AD....*sigh*...here we go again.:001_rolle

I love 444! It has to be one of the most innovative, yet simple ideas for an AS balm.

How is the menthol kick of Lucido? It's already in queue.

I love 444! It has to be one of the most innovative, yet simple ideas for an AS balm.

How is the menthol kick of Lucido? It's already in queue.

About on a par with 444 in my opinion. I couldn't say for sure about 444 full strength because I always applied the 444 with damp hands, which I think "cut" it in effect.

Have you tried the Proraso splash? It's slightly less menthol kick than that. Plenty of the cooling unless you're just a face freezing kind of guy!

I've tried the Proraso splash, but just don't like the smell. The menthol kick is great though. It smells like a softer version of Adidas Dynamic Pulse AS.

I also apply 444 with wet hands, usually mixed with my AS of the day. I wish there was a US distributor for it.

Top Bottom