What's new

Formally reading only, now reading and writing. Lol

Greetings,

Hello my name is Mac and I am addicted to a good shave.

I started shaving a a young age and was given, by my father, an old "Old Spice" mug and a OS shave soap and OS shaving brush. At the time I was using cartriages. I continued to use cartriages and then can shaving cream. I began using the "mach 30's and 50's" until my face said no more. I then reverted to a beard buster electric trimmer and went through college with a 5 o'clock shadow. Then about a year ago my GF gave me a book called the Leisureguy's Guide to Gourmet Shaving, Fourth Edition: Shaving Made Enjoyable by Michael Ham and got a me a starter kit. I now have a fine hair badger brush and a merkur HD.

I would also like to thank all of contributing members for the great information that has been posted to this forum.

Thanks,
Mac

Hi Mac! Welcome to b n b!

Lots to read here, that's for sure! Lots of support, also, so feel free to relate any shaving issues. We love giving our opinions!

Thank you all for the welcome. I do have a question. I know that is may need to go in a different section, but please bear with me. I am trying to make my own skin food balm. Right now I just use olive oil after I block my face. I would like to have a thinner balm but with the same benefit. I am not into scents unless it is beneficial. I have tried to Google information on it but I get inundated with beauty stuff and not what properties of each oil. Any links to this kind of site would be great.

Thanks,
Mac

Top Bottom