What's new

do you ending up buy more stuff then you need?

does it happen with you , when you already set your mind that, am going to buy one soap /cream/razor /brush /blade and ending up buying more then one stuff, and then telling your self what have i done. :mad2::biggrin:

I have enough razors to use a different one every day of the month, enough brushes to use a different one every day of the week, and enough soap, cream, and aftershave to last me at least ten years.

So yeah... it kinda goes with the territory. Most of us here don't practice moderation in regards to this hobby.

does it happen with you , when you already set your mind that, am going to buy one soap /cream/razor /brush /blade and ending up buying more then one stuff, and then telling your self what have i done. :mad2::biggrin:

Y-E-S...I've only been at this about 3 months and I already have multiple razors, brushes, aftershaves, soaps and creams, and a scuttle. At least it seems the AD is slowing down...:001_unsur

Need? Sure, you only need one razor, one pack of blades, one brush, one puck of soap or tube of cream and a mug or bowl. Most here probably have more than that.

I end up needing more stuff than I buy. And by "need" I mean "want". And by "want" I mean "No". And by "No" I mean the response I get from SWMBO.

I am forty-seven years old, and I have enough shaving supplies to last me until I am fifty-seven years old (so i must buy more, as I plan to live much longer than that!)

G

GLteam

I'm always buying tons of stuff... but then, I'm in the men's grooming and shaving business. It's all research and development for me. Wow, what a benefit.:thumbup1:

Heck, I've got more SAMPLES than I need....

Pulled out the TOBS Sandalwood sample tublet for tomorrow after this morning's shave (with the QCS Vostok sample), 'cuz the wife liked the T&H Sandalwood sample from Sunday. Just finished a tube of Proraso, so I'm going on a sample binge (TOBS, T&H, QCS, Pens, Trumpers) 'til I get my shave drawer under control.

Never, if I see a razor I like, I NEED it, ditto for cream, soap, AS, blades, etc.
If I need it I buy it; ergo, I can never buy more than I need
for example, I have about a dozen soaps and creams opened, and mabe 20 more unopened
yesterday I bought some Klar Kabinet soap because i needed it, I needed it because I like rose smell
ken

Top Bottom