What's new

MB Peppermint/Tea Tree/Menthol shaving soap - Group Buy

For now this is just to keep track of the orders. I'll update this post as more orders are requested. Mama Bear is still waiting on supplies so the soap has yet to be created yet. Please state clearly the number of tubs that you want me to reserve with Mama Bear.

Cost of soap, shipping, and paypal fees have yet to be determined so bare with us on this group buy.

Soap buyers list

Handy 1
mr_economy 2
Dolamyte 1
Smedley 1
Baloosh 2
papasmurf 2
Tinzien 1
Bahamianlvr 2
jlander 1
rockchucker 1
PTurchan 1

Order is full

I'll update here when we figure the prices out and start collecting the shipping info

Thanks everyone, especially Sue and Tinzien!

This was taken from the MB Diogenes Club Soap group buy and is only a ballpark figure. Take note this is the price shipped within the US. I live in Canada so shipping will be higher if I was to ship back to the US buyers.

Gentlemen,

I should have asked this a long time ago, but is anyone who reserved a puck living outside of the CONUS?

For CONUS people:

$8.25 per puck
$5 shipping for 1 puck, $7 for 2 pucks
$1 to cover PayPal fees

Invoices will start going out shortly. I'll work with any foreign address folks one on one.

But as far as good news goes, the pucks were made last night and soon they will be shipped to me! :em2300:

I feel that I should point out that neither Jose nor I have sampled or smelled this soap so we will be enjoying it for the first time when you do! :biggrin:

Woot! I'm definitely looking forward to this soap. The heat index broke 110 today thanks to the disgusting humidity - I wished I could have bathed in a vat of tea tree, peppermint, and menthol.

Jump all over this one duders. You'll be sorry you missed out, as this is already shaping up to be a Menthol Madhouse of Mayhem!

I've talked to Mama Bear and she has all her supplies in now. There are 13 tubs accounted for and there is 15 per batch. Only one batch is being made so that make only 2 tubs left for grabs. First come, first serve.
Pricing will be worked out in a bit and I'm still looking for someone in the US to be the distributer for the US orders.

"Awakening" is the name for the soap......:)

*sighs*

Ship the order to me and I'll get the out the door to CONUS addresses. I tend to do all my post office stuff at 3am on my way to work and it's a pain to do foreign addresses/customs forms during the day.

*sighs*

Ship the order to me and I'll get the out the door to CONUS addresses. I tend to do all my post office stuff at 3am on my way to work and it's a pain to do foreign addresses/customs forms during the day.

You are a true saint. You just saved about $6-$7 for everyone.
Still need takers for 2 tubs.

Top Bottom