What's new

question on soaps

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I remember seeing someone once say he got decent lather from Pear's Soap, but I'd go for the actual shaving soap, and get great lather! Any Sue will do!

Shaving soaps usually have additional ingredients for cushioning and lather... and other really nice things for the face.. they are usually much better then regular soaps... but you can use just about anything if you had to...

well this is an organic almond soap with natural moisturizers and such but i will be upgrading soon

wow my girlfriend loves a lot of those I think we are gonna order a bunch

mmmm Toasted Coconut

just couldnt get a lather going tonight guys

im off to whole foods when i can to look for some proper soap

just couldnt get a lather going tonight guys

im off to whole foods when i can to look for some proper soap

Josh, I replied to your other post,Whole foods carries Kiss my face shave cream, that is highly regarded and not expensive. Have fun!

I remember seeing someone once say he got decent lather from Pear's Soap, but I'd go for the actual shaving soap, and get great lather! Any Sue will do!

I have shaved with Dove, and shockingly it was not a bad shave. Pears didn't seem to work as well, not as good lather. Dove is not actually soap, though, it's SLS in a bar with moisturizers.

Glycerin soap works well for me, I wouldn't use Dial or anything like that though. Buy a one dollar bar of pure glycerin soap at your local health food store. It works great.

Top Bottom