What's new

how long arko soap stick will last?

just wondering how long one arko soap stick will last if use daily? I bought 15 from amazon thinking about it will last me for long long time. any idea?

I think a long long time is a pretty safe bet, I went a little nuts on Amazon a while back and purchased 30 myself so I guess I'm good for a long long long long time.

I am still on my first stick, and it lasts quite a while. I can't give an exact figure though, because there are some variables here. Do you shave daily? How many passes? And are you using Arko exclusively?

I generally figure about 65~80 shaves or so per stick, perhaps a few more. That's with a generous scuffing of soap onto the beard and priming the brush a bit. A box of sticks+3 will carry you a long ways...

-- John Gehman

I get around 100 shaves from a stick of Arko. It depends a lot on the user though; how many passes you do and how much you wil rinse out of your brush after the shave.

I am still on my first stick, and it lasts quite a while. I can't give an exact figure though, because there are some variables here. Do you shave daily? How many passes? And are you using Arko exclusively?

I use arko as a stick, first i wet my face and rub the stick on my face throughly and use my brush directly face lathering, I do three passes shave and , I don't have to reapply nemore soap, I figure out i can go for the 4th pass too, using it for 20 days and not even half inch is gone. amazing lathering , didn't like the smell first , but now i like it alot, i use arko every day now, althought i have Omega soap/tabac cream/taylor lavender/ vdh delux/ KMF cool mint , for right now seems like i stuck with arko soap stick.

Top Bottom