What's new

Scents

Gents, I want to ask for ideas for scents in my soap's I'm making a Cool Water type tonight, have already been asked about a Drakkar Noir type so Im looking for more ideas on what you would be interested in. (I have many curing now that you may have already tried and my website should be up and running in a few weeks)

Thanks,

Issy

Hi Issy - I like the EO stuff myself and usually only order those soaps. FYI - love your Tropical Fruit Slices and Peppermint. :thumbup1:

Dennis

Thanks, I will have both on my site in a few weeks. I have mixed feelings between EO's and FO's for many reasons. Two off the top of my head would be a true bitter almond EO is poison, and most citrus EO's can make you photo sensitive ( although I dont worry about citrus with soap because it is a wash off product)

Thanks, I will have both on my site in a few weeks. I have mixed feelings between EO's and FO's for many reasons. Two off the top of my head would be a true bitter almond EO is poison, and most citrus EO's can make you photo sensitive ( although I dont worry about citrus with soap because it is a wash off product)
Although the Peppermint soap is made with a EO and I LOVE it

Issy

I'd like to see a lavender mint, or lavender something. Also, maybe something with honey in it. Honey almond, or a honey oatmeal maybe? BTW, love your soaps! Just picked up some more from Mama Bear. :thumbup:

I'd like to see a lavender mint, or lavender something. Also, maybe something with honey in it. Honey almond, or a honey oatmeal maybe? BTW, love your soaps! Just picked up some more from Mama Bear. :thumbup:

+1 on Lavender.

I currently have 10 of your soaps!

Top Bottom