What's new

The Romantic Knight Haircut A.K.A. The Nacho Figueras Haircut?

Hello Gentlemen!
I want to get this haircut, right now my hair is a mess it's nearly 9cm long but doesn't look like anything, it's too long to stay tidy and it's too short to do anything with it. I have that thick horse kind of hair in an ash blonde colour (a.k.a. mouse hair). I'd like to get the Nacho Figueras haircut but I'm not sure how to prepare my hair for it? Does such a haircut require gel? (I'd rather not use gel or any product at all) How long is his hair? How much longer do I have to wait and what kind of temporary haircut should I try? Thanks! :D

Do you think this haircut is always appropriate? Or what should one do with it when wearing black tie?

PS: I know he uses gel in the first image but in other images I'm not sure. Please tell me if this is possible without gel!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

If you like the haircut, take a picture of it to your barber or stylist or whoever it is that cuts your hair. he or she can modify the cut so it fits your hair, face, current hair length, and age, and also get you through any awkward phases that may occur if you need to grow your hair out in certain places. S/he should also be willing to tell you if, for some reason, this style won't work for you.

Thanks Dave, I'm gonna do that but my hair is still too short at the moment. I wonder how long my hair needs to be? Knowing hair grows by only 1 inch per month it could take a while.

Ewww, why?

:lol::lol::lol:
That looks like a lack of a haircut to me, but what do I know? I'm sure the ladies will love it, the shaggy look seems to be "in" these days. I'm waiting for the "male pattern baldness" craze to hit. :laugh:
BTW, you would get better advice posting this in the Haberdashery, the Barbershop is a little misleading

Last edited:
Yup, you need a good stylist (not a barber, this isn't a basic cut) to help guide and shepherd your hair along.
If you just let it grow it'll get uneven and sloppy looking - the 'casually unkempt' look ironically takes more work than any other.

I doubt that there's gel in any of those haircuts - definitely a lot of product, but none of them look crunchy enough to be gel.
Probably some mousse, some hold sprays, different pastes, have fun exploring products with your stylist!

You can do whatever you want, but I would recommend sticking to the stylist. Besides, this is a pretty long hairstyle, so you're not going to need to get it cut that often.

When I had long hair and went to a barber, he massacred me. I looked ridiculous. That was the last time I've gone to a barber. I like the appeal of paying as little as possible, but in this case, I think it's money well spent to stick with the stylist.

Don't forget to pick up a sword, shield and grandiloquent manner of speaking.

Top Bottom