What's new

What John Wayne Shaved With

Big surprise, the manly "Duke" seemed to prefer electric razors and baby powder, but is that a Hoffritz Slant I see tucked in the back there?

proxy.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't put up the actual link because it's a pending auction, but just Google "john wayne auction." It has gotten a lot of press. These items have all been released by the family after 32 years of sentimental hoarding.

I think he shaved with an old rusty Bowie Knife, and still got a BBS every day! Afterwards he would splash on some MoonShine for a nice burn!

proxy.php

You think one on four's a dogfall?

I mean to kill you in one minute, Ned.

Or see you hanged at Judge Parker's
convenience. Which will it be?

I call that bold talk
for a Cat Pee wearing fat man!

Fill your hand, you aquatic wearing son of a b***h!

Big surprise, the manly "Duke" seemed to prefer electric razors and baby powder, but is that a Hoffritz Slant I see tucked in the back there?

proxy.php
[/URL][/IMG]

I never knew John Wayne had diaper rash. I wonder if those are the same kind of electric razors Wyatt Earp used.

Last edited by a moderator:

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
proxy.php

You think one on four's a dogfall?

I mean to kill you in one minute, Ned.

Or see you hanged at Judge Parker's
convenience. Which will it be?

I call that bold talk
for a Cat Pee wearing fat man!

Fill your hand, you aquatic wearing son of a b***h!

Oh, lordy, lordy, Gumby! You are, without doubt, the funniest man on this forum. No close second. Not even close! :lol:

Someone pulled the old switcheroo on the Duke!?

You'd think he would have at least had some Spoilers in there.

Legion

Staff member
I was only saying a week or so ago, when someone bought the Lone Rangers straight razor, I would buy the Dukes razor if it ever came up. If I had more money, and that lot had provenance, I would too.

I still can't believe he wore the Veg. That's great. :lol:

Top Bottom