What's new

I wanna see it... ;)

I keep mine in a big ikea cabinet. There are a fair few more in there since that pic, and its not a great one, but you see what i mean

proxy.php

That's just John's display case.

I found he also uploaded a video to Youtube of him putting away his latest EBay shipment in his "yet to be honed" storage unit:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Hey, it has sentimental value as it was my first straight. Being a noob I noticed it was warped to one side, and I couldn't figure out how to hone it as it would not lay flat. So I laid it against the corner of the door jamb of the bathroom and tried to bend it straight. Sadly, there was a rust spot that extended into the spine, and it snapped, quite easily. It is now used to mock up my scales...so now you know...the rest...of the story.

No. They are a series of Sherwood Foresters Annuals (a British Army regiment that my Grandfather was in), a few Jeremy Clarkson books (good holiday reading) and a Dictionary.

Legion

Staff member
That's just John's display case.

I found he also uploaded a video to Youtube of him putting away his latest EBay shipment in his "yet to be honed" storage unit:

You know, if you look at Johns razors when he opens the display case.... your face melts off.

Last edited by a moderator:
proxy.php

it currently has about 80 in it, the bottom drawer holds about 18 and each drawer above that is about 1/2" shorter. I still have plenty of room in it for more.

That looks great, Jim. Any chance of seeing your one full of razors?

well with the drawers closed it looks just like that :lol: except the top drawer which has the see through glass above it as that is where I keep a few of my favorite customs.

Seriously I'll try to get some pictures of all the drawers laid out somewhere with the razors in them after this coming weekend as I am working til then, but as you may have seen my photo skills and camera isn't the best, but I will post something.

b/t/w those silverwings are damm addictive aren't they? your pics are sharp :thumbup1:, I got them all too and you just know there will be more TI has us hooked like the addicts we are

Top Bottom