What's new

BestShave.net

I'm ready to order some blades from Bestshave.net I understand they're supposed to be pretty good. But what should I select for the shipping? I have a choice of Free shipping or Turkey Postal service, which seems to be recommended. Anyone know what the difference is? Here's what it says:

Shipping Method:
Please select the preferred shipping method to use on this order.
Free Shipping /Registered post
$0.00
Free Shipping
Ptt Turkey Postal Service, Registered post/Recommended (1 x 0.95kgs)
$14.90
Registered post

Thanks for any help,
Bob

My last order from them was for 300 Shark blades and they offered free shipping which worked for me. Previous orders were registered mail that cost me a minor amount for shipping. In both cases the orders were shipped promptly and received in excellent condition. Leave a little time for U.S. Customs.

My last order from them was for 300 Shark blades and they offered free shipping which worked for me. Previous orders were registered mail that cost me a minor amount for shipping. In both cases the orders were shipped promptly and received in excellent condition. Leave a little time for U.S. Customs.

Do you know what that Ptt Turkey postal service is? They seem to recommend it. But the other is Free shipping/registered. Do you know the difference?

Thanks.

I've always taken the cheapest route, and I've always gotten the package. For me, taking the expensive shipping would have negated the low prices.

The free shipping is still registered, so I'd go with that. Be aware that if your package gets stuck in customs you could be waiting around for a bit.

Do you know what that Ptt Turkey postal service is? They seem to recommend it. But the other is Free shipping/registered. Do you know the difference?

Thanks.

PTT is the Turkish postal service, similar to USPS. Can't tell you what the difference in shipping methods is.

Hi Bob,

When I've ordered from Bestshave, I took the free option and had no problems. I was fortunate in that my order arrived in about 14 days!

Hmmm. I going to have to look again. When I looked, they had a section that showed "free shipping items" and another section where shipping was added on. For example, 100 Astras without shipping included was $8, but 200 including shipping was $22.90. I never tried putting 200 of the former in my basket to see how much shipping would be if I paid it separately. I got 100 Perms-Sharps, an Arko stick, and a few packs of blades and shipping to California was around $5. I can't get that much product delivered within the states for that price. So I'm satisfied.

Top Bottom