Thread: TM Latigo, Str8s, T&H, Musgo, Prosaso, Meehans

1. Default TM Latigo, Str8s, T&H, Musgo, Prosaso, Meehans

I am getting a Kanayama so I figured I would let the TM Latigo go to someone who would use it more than me. I brought a bunch of straight razors when I first started straight razor shaving thinking I would use them for travel but I do not travel enough to justify having them around. Also selling creams and AS that do not agree with my skin.

First up, the TM Latigo. It is 3 inches wide and the leather surface has no nicks or gouges. The strop has smooth cotton backing, which has a nick on the right side in it as shown below. Note that the black mark is just from stropping and will probably wash out. Asking $60 shipped CONUS. SOLD

Next, the straight razors:

A: T Noonan and Sons/H M Christensen Solingen: 6/8 with very light pitting on the blade, nothing that will affect the edge. Not shave ready. Asking $25 shipped CONUS.. SOLD

B. C V Heljestrand M K 24: A tad over 4/8. No pitting, but light staining on the blade, I got this shave ready, but to be safe, I am going to say it is not. Awesome shaver. Asking $25 shipped CONUS.

C. Griffon: 5/8. No pitting on staining, blade has a mirror finish. Again, I have used this to shave comfortably in the past, but to be safe, I am going to call it not shave ready. Asking $25 shipped CONUS. SOLD

Now, the software:

D. T&H Sandalwood Cream: Conservatively estimate 75% full. Retails for $32, yours for $20 shipped CONUS

E. Musgo Real Cream: Estimate 75% full. Asking $7 shipped CONUS. SOLD

F. Musgo Real AS: Estimate 85% full. Asking $15 shipped CONUS. SOLD

G. Proraso AS: Estimate 95% full. Asking $10 shipped CONUS. SOLD

H. Meehans Bay Rum Cologne: Pains me to let this one go, but it does not agree with my skin, or with SWMBO. 95+% full, asking $20 shipped CONUS. SOLD

I. Al's Bay Rum Shaving Cream: Same as the Meehan's above. This is 85% full conservatively, asking $15 shipped, or $10 when purchased with the Meehan's above. SOLD

Paypal preferred.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0934.jpg   IMG_0935.jpg   IMG_1025.jpg  
    Last edited by IndieGamer; 08-24-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Valley City, OH

Great price on the TM Latigo! And, those razors look nice too!
    - Nathan

West Texas

Is the Meehan's the lotion or cologne? Thanks

4. Thread Starter

The Meehan's is cologne. I will update the thread to reflect that.

Proraso A/S, Musgo A/S, Musgo Cream, T Noonan straight sold pending funds.

FL shaver is offline I lay awake at night worried there's more cream in the tube I threw out

Missed more Musgo!

Columbia, SC

Never heard of Meehans...sounds interesting...

7. Thread Starter

Many consider Meehan's one of the best Bay Rum scents. Check basenotes to see some reviews. FWIW, Al's amazing Calypso SC is pretty close to Meehan's in terms of smell. Anyone getting the combo would be well set in terms of Bay Rum shaving goods.

Columbus, Ohio

Is the strop 3"?
    ~~~~ Brent

9. Thread Starter

Yes it is 3", updated original listing to reflect that. Thanks.

Wow, can't believe that TM strop is still here.
    I prefer an interesting vice to an annoying virtue.
    - Molière

Quote Originally Posted by litespeedone View Post
    Wow, can't believe that TM strop is still here.
    wait wut? tm strop still here at half off price, makes me want to go back to stropping and str8ts again

Shaving scenes in movies and TV shows

"I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can shave again!"

West Wales, UK

I have pm'd you regarding the strop.