What's new

Looking for a "Fresh Scent" aftershave splash

I currently have been using Floid Vig. I really like the stuff however, my wife does not. She claims it smells too "powdery" and would like something "fresher smelling".
I like the strong menthol/cooling effect that the Floid delivers.
I will continue with the Floid for my morning shaves that my wife is not subjected to :001_tt2: but for the weekend shaves and the times I do an evening shave, any recommendations?
Thanks

+1 for Floid Blue, stock up, it's magnificent juice, almost like Aqua Velva top notes with a more citrusy, less old musky man dry down. On second thought *waves hand* Floid Blue is not the aftershave you're looking for, it's discontinued and you wouldn't want to fall in love. Move along.

Try the ones available locally to make easy for yourself to start. Give AV and Skin Bracer a try. Both are nice, clean/fresh smelling, and they have a nice menthol kick.

Some grocery stores carry Adidas Dynamic Pulse. This might be something she likes. She can even take a whiff of it at the store and see if she approves.

Oh, I should also mention Barbasol Pacific Rush from Dollar general. You will definitely get a menthol rush in spades, but it has a very mild, fresh scent.

Old Spice Fresh scent. I picked a bottle up last fall and it wasn't really doing it for me. Fast forward to this summer and its been my favorite aftershave with the heat. A slight cooling effect but it has a very light scent that I don't notice after maybe an hour.

Jay

Up in the price range, but Arlington is very "fresh", and it does have a nice menthol cooling to it (not nearly as much as Floid Vig, though).

Top Bottom