What's new

If good things come in threes what do bad things come in?

Two days ago my son had a little accident and tonight I managed to get my foot stuck to the kitchen floor with a kitchen knife. My Misono UX 10 fell off of the kitchen counter and landed on my foot. A couple of hours and several stitches later I'm back home and enjoying being waited on by my family.

My family and I aren't going to be doing much this weekend, mostly just staying around the house and trying to avoid the E.R. :lol:

Last edited:
I can relate... "family night" is a dirty word in our house... too many stupid incidents involving blood and stitches

Last edited:
Wow, that's a run of bad luck. Even if bad things come in threes, I think you deserve a waiver. Hope everybody has a nice, relaxing weekend and your foot gets better soon.

That doesn't sound good at all Bill.

Thanks Nid, I'll take a waiver. All things considered the injuries are pretty minor. We will be relaxing this weekend for sure.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Good things come in threes.
Bad things happen in ones.
Unfortunately there is no minimum time between them.
Hope you heal quickly.
Buy a rabbits foot holding a four leaf clover.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Best not to develop a talent for this. I do know folk who have a dumb talent for hurting themselves . . . as in . . . top of the Empire State building . . . hey this bolt is rusty . . . see how the rust comes out as I shake this barrier back and forth . . . .

....the mail?

....droves?

Let's hope that they don't come in droves. We have had enough bad luck for a while around here.

I think my trip to the ER counts as another bad thing. I told the ER doctor that I was pretty sure the knife went all the way through my foot and hit the floor. He gave my foot a cursory look and said "nope, it must have hit bone." After getting home and having my foot propped up we noticed that my wound had started bleeding again. There wasn't a drop of blood coming out of the top of my foot where the stitches were, it was coming from the 1/2 long cut in the bottom of my foot...

Two days ago my son had a little accident and tonight I managed to get my foot stuck to the kitchen floor with a kitchen knife. My Misono UX 10 fell off of the kitchen counter and landed on my foot. A couple of hours and several stitches later I'm back home and enjoying being waited on by my family.

My family and I aren't going to be doing much this weekend, mostly just staying around the house and trying to avoid the E.R. :lol:

if good things come in threes, BAD THINGS COME IN WINDOW ENVELOPES

Top Bottom