What's new

2012 LE Brush** see post 108 pls**

Please note-

On a serious note: B&B products are always run by the team and will be announced as an official B&B Buy. This thread is just for fun and discussion and a bit of a wish list.

Since the other thread I created was titled with 2011, I thought I would be a good idea to create another separate thread for discussing the 2012 brush.

What has been discussed so far, on the other thread: (150 <---ignore this number it is very very important)
  1. We should get a 2012 B&B LE Brush
  2. Vlad brought up the suggestion of having it be an M&F
  3. If we get to pick numbers captp has called #42
  4. If we get to pick numbers I have called #13
  5. Also on a side not the idea of a B&B beer has been brought up (discussion of this should be on another thread) (Angry_Panda has, in some ways, volunteered)

So now that we are all caught up...let the discussion begin.

Numbers Called:
i---Pozzska
-1---jkh (if possible PI or 3.14159)
1---Blorkin
2---Intrigued
3---bamabubba
7---Rivguy
11---dannymayo
12---plpenn
14---Graves14
16---Shaving_CHENG
18---dpm802
21---rwanger76
22---rsdown
23---Mysterio
28---thecoalition
29---GrandeVT
30---Galengwath
36---phillylion
33---inkcoffee
42---captp
43---Doug_in_NNY
44---AndyPrice44
58---kbuzbee
57---whavens
59---mftoms59
62---Angry_Panda
63---Catalin
67---FonGu
69---tattewell
71---closer
81---GianquiMan
82---AgBill
83---texaninkc
86---TankCommander1554
99---Insaniac99

New Rule to prevent this from becoming a number calling thread:
To call a number (if it is allowed) you must give some sort of constructive input on the brush.
Saying "I like it" is not enough. If you like it please say why you like it, if it can be improved, and if so where it be can improved. Such things are constructive input.
Also please do not change your number (if you must change it re-post and pm me your new number).

Last edited:
I don't know a whole lot about M&F but they seem to be high quality brushes. If we go with M&F I would say blond badger perhaps, in a dark blue handle. We could also consider a RV Flat Top - those look pretty cool too.

As for numbers, I didn't see 86 spoken for, so I'll go ahead and call dibbs on that one if we get to pick numbers.

bacon flavored b&b beer?

This is now my new goal. I will find a way to make this with the best bacon on the planet...Nueske's.

That is all, carry on your brush discussion, sorry for interrupting.

As for the brush...If Mr. Vey makes it...I want one...I don't even care much about the details, I know he will do an awesome job. Though I will want it to match the date from my new Aristocrat razor probably (I think it is H so maybe 62?).

Last edited:
This is now my new goal. I will find a way to make this with the best bacon on the planet...Nueske's.

Let's not start a battle here!

I would like a clear handle with some sort of badger in the handle, maybe a floating badger in the middle of the handle!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Badger flavored beer. Gives a whole new definition to B&B.

I'd be up for another RV LE. Maybe a slightly larger, taller handle (another couple mm tall) and thicker knot maybe 24mm. Different color handle (though I do like his butterscotch), let's say not white, maybe a nice rich, deep patterned green.

I agree with you one the color. A nice deep rich green would be great. Not exactly sure as to what you mean by patterned but I would like it to look something like the middle brush on these.
proxy.php

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
,That's pretty much what I mean, Blorkin, but subtler. Just not solid color.

+1 Vote for a B&B Beer! Also, I'd love to have a bandana for when I go to the desert. I am bald so I wear one under my helmet on convoys. shavenation.com has some. No offense to him, but I would love a B&B bandana!

,That's pretty much what I mean, Blorkin, but subtler. Just not solid color.

I figured not solid color, but I was not sure if "patterned" referred to a certain type of pattern. For some reason my mind went to plaid. Come to think of it a plaid brush would be very unique and cool to own.

Top Bottom