What's new

Flying

I was wondering how you could fly (carry-on) with a safety razor and I figured that it would be impossible. So I wanted to know what some good drug store disposable alternatives to a safety razor would be? Ones that would be as close to a safety razor as possible.

You can bring an unloaded safety razor in your carry-on luggage, but no DE/SE/Injector blades. Those must be checked, or you can buy some at your destination, or mail them ahead to your hotel. You can carry-on cartridge razors and blades. For disposables, I think the Bic Metal or Sensitive are good choices.

I use a bump fighter handle and trac II cartridges and they work very well. I also have a mach 3 that i will use in a pinch. One thing that I have noticed is that the techniques I have learned on this website have made it possible to get much better shaves fro cartridges than I ever did before.

Best bet is to try out some disposables and see what works for you. I take along a cartridge razor, the Sensor. But I've never tried the disposable version of it.

Top Bottom