What's new

Shoe polish

My wife is bugging me to cover up the gray. I think I should be glad I'm late forties and not bald. I am getting very gray very quickly but otherwise look fitter and younger than my colleagues. Any thoughts? I am quite resistant to the idea and think it's somewhat fruity.

you don't need the shoe polish...she's gotta respect a guy who wants to go natural and not saturate your follicles with toxic crap.....if she can't take it,just do what italian guys do,get a broad on the side...you'll be happy !

I've had gray hair since I was thirteen years old. The way I look at it is it doesn't matter what color it turns as long as it doesn't turn loose. Just tell SWMBO that if you started dying your hair, then it would attract the younger ladies and she might have some competition.
So for the sake of your relationship, and because you are just thinking of her, you decided to keep the natural look with the gray.:thumbup1:

Mine wanted me to "do it"! :w00t:
But I told her... "I'm proud of my gray hair! I earned each and everyone of them!" :001_rolle

Be proud of that gray. You earned each and every one of those "follicles of distinction". Ask SWMBO if she's just wanting to get rid of the evidence that you've worked extremely hard to provide her with the standard of living to which she's accustomed. Don't send me the resultant hospital/medical/legal bills.:biggrin1:

Mine said the same and I am keeping they grey, mostly at the temples and sideburns. Everyone I know has already seen the grey so what would be the point? Keep it if you want to. Compromise does not always mean you have to give in.

Top Bottom