What's new

Northern Virginia Get Together with AFDavis11 – October 2nd

Hey folks, it’s time again for another one of Alan/AFDavis11’s famous get togethers. For those who haven’t yet been to one of Alan’s get togethers, you don’t know what you are missing. I learned so much at my first get together. Everyone - from newbies to veterans - will undoubtedly pick up valuable tips. Come and join the fun!

For the next meeting, Alan and I thought we’d do something a little different. We’d like to broaden the agenda to cover razor restoration topics (e.g. grinding/polishing, scale making, repining, etc.). I’m no expert by any means, but I have restored a handful of razors and made a few custom scales. I have all the necessary equipment and supplies and thought it would be fun to work with others interested in exploring the restoration aspects of straight razor shaving. For this reason we’ve decided to hold the next meeting at my place. What could possibly be more fun than hanging out in my garage playing with sharp objects and power tools, right? Bring your project razors and we’ll have a great time.

We’ve scheduled the get together for the afternoon/evening of Sunday, October 2nd. All are welcome to join. If interested, please contact Alan or myself. Thanks.

Top Bottom