What's new

Write us a story, with a twist!

Okay gents! Since we have so many FP enthusiasts here, I am sure some of you are itching for any excuse to write with your beauties. So what we do is write a story together, paragraph by paragraph. Three words would be too few.

You have to use a pen or pencil. No computers! Any pen you like. Ballpoint, pencil, fountain pen.. you name it. If you enjoy it, use it! Post a picture of your paragraph, along with a picture of your pen if you want to.

I'll start!

proxy.php

Fair enough! It was a normal (not expensive) spiral notebook. The cover says 60 grams. I'll be waiting for more updates from you guys!

I'll play, excuse the handwriting....

proxy.php

Sheaffer Military clip Vac-fill in Carmine, with Sheaffer Scrip, blue-black
Staples "Sustainable Earth" note pad

Pen restored and tuned by *ME*:w00t:

proxy.php

"WASP" Is William A Sheaffer Pen, It was a "second tier" Sheaffer. It features exchangeable nibs similar to an Esterbrook (in direct competition) but the whole nib section, sac and all un-screws, making the pens drop dead easy to restore. They also were very high quality, solidly build, just out of less expensive materials.

I had to resurrect this thread as it was too good. Not having a proper pen, I borrowed my wife's Shakespeare and a legal pad from work. Here goes!

proxy.php

Edit: Sorry for the crappy cell-phone pic.

Top Bottom