What's new

Special Event SOTD - SWMBO... must be obeyed! - 8/20 to 8/26

Your lass, your squeeze, your Lady or your 2nd boss might have a scent combination that she would like you to try out. Perhaps you know what she likes or perhaps you can ask her, but give your 2nd half what she likes to sniff when you get a kiss before leaving for work!

----

Goosemeplease is interested in the idea of running a SOTD special event as a week long inclusion to the regular SoTD. So this will be the theme of next week, but also any other shaving setups (as usual) are welcome!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I'm way ahead of you. I'll be on vacation that week, and SWMBO has already "negociated*" a shave-free week for me.

*To the uninitiated, or unmarried, that means she already decided that I won't be shaving, but will allow for begging and pleading for compensation.

I SOL I guess. She's in bed when I leave for work, and if I tried to wake her, I'd get told to kiss her A**.

However, I did just post yesterday how much she loved the Tabac EDC paired with good old fasioned Brut.

I'll be interested to read the details. My...SWMBO has QED, KMF, MB and HB Sue collection of soaps!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I think this would consist of regular applications of Burberry Brit ASB and EdC, shaving again before bed, and not having so much stuff cluttering up the bathroom. :w00t:

Top Bottom