What's new

Pen Giveaway

Personally, I'd like to make this a monthly thing. Giveaway something pen related/ The Nib related. But, my budget only stretches so far. If anyone has any interest in making it a revolving giveaway, I'd be happy to help.

So, August's PIF. The winner will be drawn on 8/23 (The Mrs. Bday). This will be for a smooth starter pen. Most likely. Unless I change my mind and send something else instead. Either way, it'll be for fountain pen. Open to all, but probably suitable for newer FP users. Maybe a veteran would like to get it and grind the nib?

So, here it is. Simply post in this thread that fountain pens are cool and my usage of them makes me cool, too.

Winner will be drawn on the 23rd. Thanks!

Fountain pens ARE cool, and my usage of them WOULD make me cool! Please consider me - I don't yet own or use a fountain pen and I'm very attracted to the notion of doing so.

Thank you for the wonderful opportunity!

rickboone1, I've never used a fountain pen before. That makes everyone with a fountain pain extremely cool. You especially since you want to give them away!

Fountain pens are WAY cool...and using them (though currently in the cheap $5 capacity) is the only thing that makes me cool!! (well, that and playing varions Ozzy and Aerosmith tunes on the piano hehe)

Well I am cool, when I smoked I used a silver cigarette case with a silver zippo, I am cool and I use a Gillette new standard short open comb every day, I am cool and I write my grocery lists with a fountain pen...this not only makes me icy cool, it even makes my shopping lists cool...

So far I have a ten pack of 616s and my Plaisir is on its way, but I think I need some more pens...

Last edited:
I have never used a fountain pen - a regular pen is more common but it definitely looks better.
The ones I can recall having tried at old family members houses (when I was a kid) always scratched the paper and seemed like some sort of relic from the cavemen, that ought to have been thrown out long ago, but if there actually exists "starter-pens" I`d definitely like to give one a go :)

fountain pens are cool and my usage of them makes me cool, too

I am not cool, but fountain pens are infinitely so! My usage of one would land me somewhere in the company of Miles Davis and Steve McQueen.

I've used a fountain pen but once in my life and have always wanted to pick one up for myself, but I've never really had the opportunity. This PIF gives me that chance!

Fountain pens are cool and my usage of them makes me cool. I've never used a fountain pen before but I'm interested in trying one.

Fountain pens are cool.

I am cool.

I am a fountain pen! Sorry for the fuzzy logic, count me in and thanks for the killer offer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom