What's new

Old Spice - Australia

Hi All,

Lots of lurking lately so time for my first post.

Started the DE shaving thing a few months back and my latest interest is aftershaves. Went on a mission today to specifically source Tabac cologne, Brut aftershave and Old Spice aftershave. At the local chemist I picked up a bottle of Old Spice aftershave (the nasty plastic one with the red stopper). On the way home I dropped into another chemist to have a browse and managed to pickup a bottle of Old Spice Original in a glass bottle with white stopper. Same as this:

proxy.php

150ml, made in Germany. It's probably quite common to find but I was pretty pleased to get a glass bottle so though I'd share :001_smile

Legion

Staff member
Still not the same as the original Shulton formula, from what I understand. Still, nicer to have it in the glass.

How does it smell? I took a whiff at Priceline (to be fair I can't recall which it was, glass or plastic) and thought it smelled like stale *** with cloves thrown in.

How does it smell? I took a whiff at Priceline (to be fair I can't recall which it was, glass or plastic) and thought it smelled like stale *** with cloves thrown in.

Honestly I'm still not decided on the smell. I bought some Tabac at the same time and find I'm turning to that more often.

Welcome. Great choices in A/S. On Sunday I went to Chenist Direct Warehouse as well. The young sales girl said she loved Old Spice!!

Welcome Nathan!

Love the Tabac, Brut I've not tried but can't get beyond thinking about the 1970s and Old Spice I've never been near.

Once you go down the aftershave path though watch out for the ADs - there are lots of choices!

Welcome Nathan!

Love the Tabac, Brut I've not tried but can't get beyond thinking about the 1970s and Old Spice I've never been near.

Once you go down the aftershave path though watch out for the ADs - there are lots of choices!

Thanks Mark, the Tabac really is great. Im finding the Tabac cologne really kicks in when working up a sweat which is greater in the day.

Underwhelmed by the Brut so far. Way to 'sweet' smelling for me, but I will stick with it and see if it grows on me.

Just hanging out for some Speick now..heard great things about it.

Top Bottom