What's new

Funny but creepy

My wife and I are blessed with our first born baby girl. She's a doll. The other night we both awoke to her laughing in her sleep. Now, she's only 10 days old. I figured maybe she just had a wicked case of gas. Then, tonight as I was holding her- her eye lids started to flicker and she started giggling again.

Should I just adore her for being so cute, or should I be expecting her head to do a 180 on her neck? What could she possibly be aware of that would make her laugh?:confused1

My wife and I are blessed with our first born baby girl. She's a doll. The other night we both awoke to her laughing in her sleep. Now, she's only 10 days old. I figured maybe she just had a wicked case of gas. Then, tonight as I was holding her- her eye lids started to flicker and she started giggling again.

Should I just adore her for being so cute, or should I be expecting her head to do a 180 on her neck? What could she possibly be aware of that would make her laugh?:confused1
That does sound creepy, beats me...

Congrats on the baby first off.
I say enjoy the laughing while you can, even if it is a little creepy.
But the question is... Is she laughing at you or with you?

congrats on the baby,

i have my suspicions,

does she say man a lot? check under her blanket for tally ho's?

are you playing any metallica or iron maiden?

If you think that's scary, you should check the other end of her.

Congratulations on you new addition.
I think it sounds absolutely positively amazing. The joy of life exuding from her. Pretty cool if you ask me. We could all used a little more laughter. She sounds like a happy child. You can't beat that. I had some friends that had a child with colic and he screamed for 3 months straight.

Top Bottom