What's new

Nancy Boy facewash

Started using this product almost a week ago and it deserves a mention....has a nice clean fragrance and does not overstrip the face. I have noticed that my face seems to stay a little less oiler longer through the day than my olive oil soaps...worth a try.

This is the best face wash out there, IMO. I keep two bottles on hand - one in the shower, and another by my sink for an evening wash.

Is the facewash thick, gel like or is liquid water based? I've been using Zirh's Clean Citrus-Lemon scent facewash for a long time now, enjoy it quite a deal and am pleased with it, but since trying Nancy Boy's soap, I'm apt to try their face wash too.

Justso said:
Is the facewash thick, gel like or is liquid water based? I've been using Zirh's Clean Citrus-Lemon scent facewash for a long time now, enjoy it quite a deal and am pleased with it, but since trying Nancy Boy's soap, I'm apt to try their face wash too.

It is liquid water based, quite thin, but like the other posters mentioned, it is a very good face wash. The first time I used it, it felt like my face just had a gentle scrubbing, a very clean feeling.

I never used a facewash until I received the Nancy Boy facewash as a sample in my NB shave cream order. Now I love it! I love the very thin consistency, cleans well, easy to rinse and mild on the face...what more is there? :biggrin:

I agree with all that's been said here. I was a "whatever bar is available" face wash guy. Just like with their shampoo/conditioner - their facewash totally changed the way I view such things.

I do wish the consistency was a little thicker as I waste a lot in the shower as it inevitably runs down my hands/arms, etc. However - once again: NB made me a believer!
Very gentle on the skin as well.

I like the fact that it doesnt take "me" but a dime size dollop and I have more than enough to clean my face.

I like the fact that it leaves my face squeaky clean with almost no scrubbing effort. I LOVE washing my face with this stuff!

Tom

Im sure you all have noticed on the back of the bottle it says tested on boyfreinds not animals or something to that effect........word of advice...do not leave a bottle of this in the shower where other mean you work with are going to visit.....I learned the hard way:lol:

Just some food for thought

gage0921 said:
Im sure you all have noticed on the back of the bottle it says tested on boyfreinds not animals or something to that effect........word of advice...do not leave a bottle of this in the shower where other mean you work with are going to visit.....I learned the hard way:lol:

I really, really like their products, but I agree the "labeling" can leave one "labeled" if one is not careful. :w00t:

gage0921 said:

... or where your wife might see it. I left my NB cream out on the counter one day and she pretty much freaked. She left me with explicit instructions to keep the jar well out of the range of the eyes of any houseguests we might have. :eek:

murchmb said:
... or where your wife might see it. I left my NB cream out on the counter one day and she pretty much freaked. She left me with explicit instructions to keep the jar well out of the range of the eyes of any houseguests we might have. :eek:

Our neighbors have been having a field day with me for MONTHS! :bored:

Top Bottom