What's new

Where to find Feather SE blades (hopefully in Europe)?

Recently I purchased a Valet razor on ebay (actually 2) unfortunately the models that require specific VALET blades.

I am aware that feather is producing blades that can be used with VALET razors. The only place where I found them is razorbladesandmore.com but shipping costs to Italy are insanely high :scared:

Do you know other Feather SE sellers?

Thanks,
Massimo

Thanks Nils, good point. Unfortunately, again insanely shipping costs... anyway in this case I should not have customs problems.

But I'm sure we can work something out. Nassrasur.com has several items that interest me, so I could order some blades for you and ship them on to Italy in a simple letter(judging by your first name, I'm guessing it's Italy, forgive me if I'm wrong).

Massimo, can you post a photo of your particular Valet? I'm about to start experimenting with a couple. Incidentally, if you have the right model, then altering a SE blade is possible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Bq0nLygEg

I've got that one as well as another for which that mod doesn't work. I also have some NOS Gillette manufactured blades for them. Word to the wise: DON'T! I promise you that Gillette put no lovin' into those blades! If I can get things together, I'll post what I learn.

I could order some blades for you and ship them on to Italy in a simple letter(judging by your first name, I'm guessing it's Italy, forgive me if I'm wrong).

Sorry for the delay but I was away for holydays (by the way also in Bavaria but only for few days...). Your offer is interesting if still valid!

Massimo, can you post a photo of your particular Valet?

It is a post 1920 model and therefore no adaptation is possible :mad3:

I have to check more carefully indeed but probably not. Wrt the ebay one there is a moving blade holder. Tomorrow, I will post some images.

Top Bottom