What's new

The Infinity Razor

Has anyone seen the new commercial for this thing? It's the Ginsu knife of razors? They show it shaving the grit off of sandpaper, then delicate enough to shave someone's face. You gotta see the items that are included with it at it's "low" introductory price. It's hilarious.

http://www.buyinfinityrazor.com

Has anyone seen the new commercial for this thing? It's the Ginsu knife of razors? They show it shaving the grit off of sandpaper, then delicate enough to shave someone's face. You gotta see the items that are included with it at it's "low" introductory price. It's hilarious.

http://www.buyinfinityrazor.com

It is pretty funny! There's a thread on this puppy somewhere and even a review on it!!

"...the only razor you will ever need..." Hilarious!!

It costs more than the product is worth to return it when it inevitably does not perform, so they are in a win win situation. It looks like a complete piece of garbage.

I think the blade is likely to be good quality, but realistic I think at best these would be longer life disposables. Meant for people who are used to shaving with a dull razor. Me? I can't stand dull razor blades- at all. I hate having my hair pulled ,the scratchy feeling of a dull razor on my skin.

One time I was at Wal-Mart, early in my wet shaving career, buying some Surrey soap and there's this guy there oggling the razors, chewing on either some gum or Red Man, couldn't tell. He said "this is what you need"- pointing to a Gillette Fusion. I said "How so?". "Well, I got one in the mail for free, shaved with it a whole month". "Do you still use it"? "Heck no, the blades just cost too much". I just said "yeah, sure", politely but incredulous and went about my business.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I guess we know now what the new Thiers Issard razor will look like. :w00t:

But seriously ... it's supposed to be the last razor you ever buy ... will last a lifetime ... and they're selling 2 for the price of 1 :bored:

So is it safe to assume that I am the only one who has a need to shave sandpaper?

I take the sand once it's shaved off of the paper and drive to the coast where I can release the granules back into the wild.

This would be a great tool to help me with this.

Top Bottom