What's new

Brian from Pensacola, Florida checking in

Been a reader for about a year now and simply want to learn more about being classy. Couldn't think of a better way to say it. I'd like to kick my awesomeness up a notch and after reading countless posts I'm ready to take that step forward.

Looking forward to the journey and thanks for having me.

Hi Brian. Glad you found us and finally posted! How is your DE shaving coming along? Have you converted yet?

Well, I have to make that jump... I tend to obsess a bit so I do a ton of research so I don't go stark broke out of the gate. I was thinking straight razors would be bad *** because my barber uses them on my neck but my coordination stinks sooooo I just ran across the EJ D89? Researching soaps brushes and AS and colognes. Could go on and on and on (but I imagine I'm in good company right?)

Hi welcome to the forum! I have an EJ 89L and love it. I also think the beaches in the FL panhandle are some of the best in the US!

Thank you! I'm looking at the EJ 89 in the light horn set. yuuuummy. Was looking at the beersoap company for soap :)

So, I should skip the $30 range and go for the Cadillac right? Boy you guys know how to feed into my compulsion! Love it!

So, I should skip the $30 range and go for the Cadillac right?

Hmmm. I didn't check out the various prices. They both have the same razor head, but the Caddy probably rides better!

Top Bottom