What's new

What are your other hobbies?

proxy.php

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Cutlery, cooking, flashlights, high end audio, cameras, tropical fish, wine, and motorcycles, to name a few.

The following have always been passions of mine and are my hobbies when I can afford them. :ihih:

Motorcycles (motocross being #1 in that category), electric guitar, fresh and salt water fishkeeping, snowmobiling, cooking, eating, and of course television.

Mountain Biking.

I also collect (in no particular order):
Uniform buttons
Fossils (teeth, claws, skulls, and amber with inclusions mostly)
Original wartime photographs
Pre-1946 Japanese presentation sake cups
Civil Defense items
Simpsons stuff
I am also trying to assemble a complete set of the original printings of The War of the Rebellion: a Compilation of the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies and the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Navies in the War of the Rebellion

It also appears that I collect reference books related to those things that I collect. :001_rolle

I love, in no particular order

PAINTBALL
Watching baseball, either live or on TV, it doesn’t really matter.
Reading, a lot
Hiking
Fishing
Time with the family

As far as genuine hobbies go, i.e. things I have devoted time and money to doing just for the fun of it: Drawing & painting, reading, writing, playing games (board games, RPGs, computer games, including making my own games and scenarios), making knives, plaiting leather whips (and assorted leather working), photography, collecting swords. I think that just about covers it...

S

sullivanpm

Upland and Wetland bird hunting
Range time
Running (ok I hate running but it is a necessary evil)

Gareth, that is one awesome picture!!!! Mind if I use that???

My hobbies include, but are not limited to:
Golf - 13 handicap at Fox Glen
Motorcycles - Currently own a 30th Ann Gold Wing. past 6 years I've owned an 04 Triumph Sprint ST, an 02 Suzuki TLR, and a '99 Suzuki Bandit 1200 S
Online Poker
Music - Everything from Pachelbel's Canon to Ozzy
Tropical Fish.

EDIT:

Cigars & Pipes and I'm a self-proclaimed Espresso nut

Guitar (electric and acoustic), spending time with my wife and daughter, being active in my church - some of these aren't a "hobby" per se, but how I like to spend my time.

Video games and computer games. I like racing games, RPG's, some first person shooters (anybody else play Deus Ex and Thief?). Also strategy games like Sim City, Captilasim, Medieval Total War.

Scooters/motorcycles (Honda Reflex, Yamaha Vino 125... and a Honda Rebel that my dad mostly rides now days). I had a motorcycle phase that lasted a few months, then I decided it wasn't for me- I do about 15 -100 miles per week, mostly doing runs to the grocery store. I also do alot of the maintanence myself- more fun to do in the winter in Florida than the summer.

I like reading, but mostly non-fiction. I also like collecting and ripping music (mostly classical/opera but also some modern stuff). And of course I'm sure this isn't unique but I like movies- mostly action, thriller, and sci-fi type stuff. I

I used to smoke a pipe, I don't do that much smoking period anymore. I have a collection of about 20 pipes, many of them used. My favorite pipe was the Falcon and Kirsten pipes, I also liked Churchwardens.

Golfing, Reading, Car detailing and maintenance, Lawn and Lawn care, Slot Cars, Biking, Websurfing, and watching my son and daughter's athletics.

Top Bottom