What's new

Derby lemon?

i found out today that derby makes lemon and lavender shave cream's.had to try them both.you guys should share this kind of info more in stead of trying to keep all the good stuff to yourselfs:001_tt2:wcs has it for 2.75 a tube if anyone else doesnt already know of it.still looking for the polmolive cream though:w00t:

I picked up a 12 pack of derby lavendar for undr $20.00. it's actually a decent creme. Mild, pleasent scent, and lathers better than anythign else ( even in my super hard water.) it is a little less protective than a top creme liek poraso or ROBS, but it's absolutely amazing in sc with williams ( to date that is my absolute best lather period by a huge margin)

I have tried the Derby shaving creams before. They are just so so, nothing special. The lemon smell is also very synthetic.

If you are looking for low cost shaving creams, Arko is the much better cream, and Dalan Dmen is not too bad either (it's another of the Turkish creams that is stocked by Shaveabuck for a $1.50 a tube).

Last edited:
Top Bottom