What's new

Face Washing Products

Nivea for Men Moisturizing Face Wash. I suffer from seborreic dermatitis, and this product greatly reduced to nearly eliminated my need for medical products to control the condition.

Nivea for Men Moisturizing Face Wash. I suffer from seborreic dermatitis, and this product greatly reduced to nearly eliminated my need for medical products to control the condition.
+1...GREAT product. Better than anything I've tried and I've tried a lot.

A close second is Himalaya Neem & Turmeric face wash.

I am currently using California Baby bodywash for my face. I really like how it cleans my skin while also getting my stubble ready to be shaved. I don't use anything for exfoliating because shaving your face is plenty of exfoliation for you. I think exfoliating before a shave just preps your face to be cut instead of your beard.

I have also used Noxema deep cleansing cream. I love the smell and really wish that they still made shaving creams.

I have been using MWF Hand soap for a long time now but the other week when I bought myself some Cade SS at the L'Occitane store I was given a bar of their Bonne Mere Verbena soap as a free sample. Have to say I'm very impressed.

I am currently using California Baby bodywash for my face. I really like how it cleans my skin while also getting my stubble ready to be shaved. I don't use anything for exfoliating because shaving your face is plenty of exfoliation for you. I think exfoliating before a shave just preps your face to be cut instead of your beard.

I have also used Noxema deep cleansing cream. I love the smell and really wish that they still made shaving creams.

If you're referring to the canned foam, they do make 'em. I've seen them at Rite-Aid and Gelsons here in southern California. I'm sure they would have them in Tennessee. There's always Amazon.

If you're referring to the canned foam, they do make 'em. I've seen them at Rite-Aid and Gelsons here in southern California. I'm sure they would have them in Tennessee. There's always Amazon.
No, not the canned foam. The actual shaving cream that they used to make. I know that they made a brushless and I also think they made a lather shave cream.

I rotate here and there but usually something from Kiehl's. The Facial Fuel wash is a nice pick me up in the summer months. Also like the Ultra Facial Cleanser.

Ben

I use Cetaphil knock off and Purpose Bar Soap. Actually, there is nothing magical about them. I could use Ivory and be ok.

If you want to "save" your face, keep energy (i.e. the sun) off of it.

Look at your a*s. No special treatment, and it does not look that different from when you were born.

If you want to "save" your face, keep energy (i.e. the sun) off of it.

Look at your a*s. No special treatment, and it does not look that different from when you were born.

I sweat like crazy and get zits on my butt. I find that sun on the face dries out my skin and prevents zits. Atleast for me.

Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Lathering Cleanser. Inexpensive, easy lathering, rinses off easily without any residue, and leaves my oily face clean, but not dry. Blemishes and zits have become a thing of the past since I started using this daily.

Two or three times a week, I'll use St. Ives Apricot Scrub for exfoliating.

+1 on the Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Lathering Cleanser. Good stuff

Well, my *** is fatter, wider, flatter, and more hairy than when I was born. But I agree with your point about keeping sun damage off of the face. ;)

Top Bottom