What's new

Face Washing Products

What product(s) do you use to wash your face? I am using Musgo Real Lime Soap with an exfoliating cloth. It gets the job done, but like almost every other member of the forum, I enjoy looking for more options :001_tongu

What product(s) do you use to wash your face? I am using Musgo Real Lime Soap with an exfoliating cloth. It gets the job done, but like almost every other member of the forum, I enjoy looking for more options :001_tongu

The two that I have stuck with for some time now are:

Nancy Boy Mild Facial Cleanser during the summer, &

Chagrin Valley Butter Cream Face Wash during the winter.

(Are you talking about daily washing, or are you talking about an exfoliating face scrub, used in the shower, as prep for shaving?)

Daily use: Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (unscented and perfect - which means they will probably change it sometime soon *sigh*)

Shower: Neutrogena Razor Defense Face Scrub (has that weird "sporty" scent)
or Nivea Revitalizing Face Scrub (not sure this scent is any better, but what can you do?)

I wash my face with Cetaphil before my morning shave every day. The stuff works great and is low cost too.

Neutrogena Original Formula Fragrance-Free Facial Cleansing Bar for both regular face washing and pre-shave..

(Are you talking about daily washing, or are you talking about an exfoliating face scrub, used in the shower, as prep for shaving?)

Daily use: Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (unscented and perfect - which means they will probably change it sometime soon *sigh*)

Shower: Neutrogena Razor Defense Face Scrub (has that weird "sporty" scent)
or Nivea Revitalizing Face Scrub (not sure this scent is any better, but what can you do?)

Mainly for daily face washing. For exfoliating I have a exfoliation cloth from QED. Thought it was a hoax, but bought it anyways. It works great. I didn't see much out there on face washing though and just wanted to get some ideas. Some mentioned here sound great.

My skin is kind of oily so I've been using Dudu Osun black soap in the morning and at night I use St. Ives Apricot scrub.

Depending on the circumstance, I use either Musgo Real lime glyce (before a shave) or Billy Jealousy White Knight facial cleanser. Got the White Knight from The Metro Man, good guy to deal with. His Balla powder is nice, too. Tingle formula has a little shot of menthol, if you're into that sort of thing. ;)

King of shaves antibacterial face wash and face scrub, granted its mass produced but its not that bad and has glycerine in it too

I have super oily skin, so I just use a bar of Yardley lavender and finish up with some witch hazel. It's simple, cheap and cuts right through the sheen.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I reconmend and use Cetaphil for my face and dry / sensitive skin. :lol1:

Christopher
proxy.php

Attachments

• $soap.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 201
Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Lathering Cleanser. Inexpensive, easy lathering, rinses off easily without any residue, and leaves my oily face clean, but not dry. Blemishes and zits have become a thing of the past since I started using this daily.

Two or three times a week, I'll use St. Ives Apricot Scrub for exfoliating.

Top Bottom