I am planning a trip soon so I looked through my shave cream tubes to determine if any would be allowed. The rules in the U.S. are 2.5 ounces while in Europe I believe it is 100ml.
This is unfortunate due to the fact that a lot of tubes come in the 100ml size but this too large for U.S regulations. 2.5 Fl.oz = 73.9338 ML.
What is important is not the actual size of the tube but what is printed on it....It is possible that a small tube of cream with just 100 ml printed on it might make it through...I have not tried this to see if the cream would be confiscated!
After looking through my collection, these are the tubes of creams I have that would qualify to be taken on a plane in your carry-on.
1) Speick Printed: 2 1/5 fl. oz. e 75 ml
2) Mr. Taylors Printed: 75 mle 2.5 Fl Oz
3) Muhle-Pinsel Printed e75ml 2.5fl Oz
Close, but no
1) Truefit & Hill Printed: 75mg e 2.6oz
2) Musco Real NO PRINTED SIZE ( Looks to be about 2.5 oz)
Many at 100 ml or 100 gram
1)all the Arko creams Printed 100g./ 94ml e
2) Nivea Printed 100mle
3) Tabac cream Printed 3.6 oz 100mle
4) Derby creams printed 100grams e
Can anyone add to this list?