What's new

Another newbie signing in

Greetings from Birmingham in the UK,

I'm a recent convert, having finally had enough of whatever multiblade/battery powered razor Gillette is pushing this week.

I'm only a couple of shaves into the new routine, but its all going good so far. Still lots to learn though, so I thought I'd sign up to B&B and take a look around - I'm liking what I see!

Hope to speak to some of you again soon...

Welcome to BandB! Lots to read here, and lots of support also! Keep us posted about your shaving progress!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

Shave #4 last night, and the results are getting better each time. Still haven't managed to map the terrain around the neck & chin as well as I'd like, but no problems elsewhere.

By the way, using Merkur 34C HD with Derby blades, Truefill & Hill almond cream & Trumpers skin food. Have also invested in some Mitchells Wool Fat soap based upon the rave reviews it gets, but am finding that I'm getting on better with the T&H cream at the moment (3 shaves T&H, 1 with MItchells to date). My guess is that this is probably due to lack of technique on my part in these early days, so will give it another go next time and see if there is any improvement.

Top Bottom