What's new

AS similar to Aqua Velva

when I first got my giant bottle of Floid Blue I was disappointed. It smelled exactly like AV.
Then I used it. The scent is like...a higher quality AV. And when you rub it on, you can actually SEE the glycerine left behind as you rub it in.

That said, WHY DID THEY STOP MAKING FLOID BLUE?????????????????????????????????

I just got a bottle of 4711 AS in, and perhaps its just the alcohol content but it smells a bit like AV as well, only.....better

when I first got my giant bottle of Floid Blue I was disappointed. It smelled exactly like AV.
Then I used it. The scent is like...a higher quality AV. And when you rub it on, you can actually SEE the glycerine left behind as you rub it in.

That said, WHY DID THEY STOP MAKING FLOID BLUE?????????????????????????????????

I just got a bottle of 4711 AS in, and perhaps its just the alcohol content but it smells a bit like AV as well, only.....better

@Greybeard: Thanks, then i will try the Floid Blue.

@rearviewmirror: i don't know the 4711 AS it, but i live in Cologne/Germany and i work just around the corner of the 4711 Shop and i will try it :)

I'll probably pick up a bottle of Master's Blue the next time I make a trip to the barber's supply. I've never been disappointed with a Master's product.

There's an AV clone at either Dollar Tree or Family Dollar.

"There's something [cheap] about an Acqua Velva man!"

Top Bottom