What's new

Working my way thru a large variety of Garys Sampler Soaps

Hello All,
I've used a few pucks but decided to buy some samples from Gary. Here's a few thoughts on my first couple of samples. Not a review so much as personal thoughts...

My first sample to try was AOS Sandalwood. I liked it - as in, seemed okay to me. Smelled good, of course it should, I like sandalwood. My thought upon finishing the sample, "I'm glad I didn't buy a whole puck of this".

My second to try was MWF. I didn't think I would like it. Smelled Soapy. But WOW, thick, super creamy lather - One of those "That's what I'm talking about" moments! It got even better after the first pass. Man does it leave the face feeling smooth and just plain good. I am really rethinking my whole "gotta smell good to be good soap". I bought a puck of MWF before the sample was used up just so I'd have some.

Next up is a Tobs Lavender scent soap. I used it once today, so to be fair, I will need to use it for another week or two before I can really say...So far, it smells super!

Thanks to all for the great contributors here! B&B is a great place to learn and hang out!

Last edited:
Top Bottom