What's new

Fellow addict, checking in for first time!

Greetings B&B! I'm a newbie to B&B, and a DE shaver for about 6 weeks. After lurking here for the last two weeks I finally decided it's time to checkin.

And I'm frightened.

You see, I already HAVE at least three obsessions that get me in trouble with SWMBO: photography, guitars, and computers. Great. Now I have another obsession/addiction I can spend money on, and stay up late corresponding with fellow B&B'ers talking about men shaving! :)

In all seriousness, this forum seems like a great place to learn, share, contribute, and have some camaraderie.

I've certainly gotten addicted to the shave one gets with a sharp, single bladed implement. I'm currently using the standard: Merkur 34C and am comfortable going ATG. I've been shaving 6 days a week (before I shaved maybe twice a week), and have been feeling like a million bucks!

After a great shaving routine, there's nothing that my day can throw my way which I can't handle. I'm sure you all know what I'm speaking of! :)

After a great shaving routine, there's nothing that my day can throw my way which I can't handle. I'm sure you all know what I'm speaking of! :)

WOW! That must some prep you are using! :lol:

Glad you found your way to us and posted!

Welcome, I have the same obsessions incidentally. You should mosey down to the Nib and get obsessed with some fine writing accoutrements. =)

Welcome Nando! Im the same way as you with the wife. When I told her I was getting into this she was like not ANOTHER hobby! LOL! Oh well... its our way of getting back at the wifes for buying every shoe/highheel they walk past in the mall right? I hear what your saying... I can't believe wet shaving EVER went out of style. We're bringing sexy back! LOL

Welcome !

This is one of the cheaper obsessions compared to scuba diving, photography, cars, guitars, motorcycles ( Don't ask how I know ) :lol:

Enjoy your stay

Top Bottom