What's new

shampoo bars and their awesomeness!

Since changing over to shampoo bars - from Not Just Soap Company - I've noticed that I take less time in the shower. A LOT less. I feel cleaner quicker - and I feel like I stay cleaner longer.

Did anybody else notice this when they changed from bottled shampoops or am I crazy? :001_tt2:

I switched to shampoo bars a year ago and haven't looked back. If I'm saving any shower time, it's because I no longer need or use a conditioner after shampooing. Since the shampoo bars don't use industrial degreasers like some of the liquid shampoos, my hair is naturally conditioned.

I haven't noticed any less time in the shower. Just nice smelling luxurious lather.

Been using Chagrin Valley Cafe Moreno for about 6 months now. Quite pleased.:wink2:

I never used conditioner before, so that's not it, but I just feel like I get clean quicker as I'm scrubbing. I don't feel the need, maybe a neurotic need, to scrub and scrub and scrub till my skin is raw. I just feel clean nearly immediately. I really love this stuff. Man I'm glad you guy's had that Noodler's ink made or I'd have never wondered over here.

I switched to shampoo bars a year ago and haven't looked back. If I'm saving any shower time, it's because I no longer need or use a conditioner after shampooing. Since the shampoo bars don't use industrial degreasers like some of the liquid shampoos, my hair is naturally conditioned.

This.

Also, if you haven't seen it, lotsa Shampoo Bar info in our wiki.

that wiki is wikid. that's where i learnt all bout shampoop bars. i'll be using these guys till i dies. :)

I recently took delivery of some Chagrin Valley samples and some J.R. Liggetts.

So far my favorites are Chagrin Ayurvedic Herb and the Neem & Tea Tree bars.

I used Liggetts Tea Tree today for the first time and my hair did not feel as nice

as it does when I use Chagrin. I will give it a few more uses.

I am glad the bars are helping you, replacing detergents for soap, makes a huge difference, whether you use bars or liquid; bars are for newbies IMO :001_smile.

Al raz.

Since changing over to shampoo bars - from Not Just Soap Company - I've noticed that I take less time in the shower. A LOT less. I feel cleaner quicker - and I feel like I stay cleaner longer.

Did anybody else notice this when they changed from bottled shampoops or am I crazy? :001_tt2:

I recently took delivery of some Chagrin Valley samples and some J.R. Liggetts.

So far my favorites are Chagrin Ayurvedic Herb and the Neem & Tea Tree bars.

I used Liggetts Tea Tree today for the first time and my hair did not feel as nice

as it does when I use Chagrin. I will give it a few more uses.

I love the CV Ayurvedic Herb shampoo bar, in fact it's my favorite one from them. I liked the Neem and Tea tree bar but my hair did not feel as clean and soft as with the Ayurvedic Herb bar but my skin felt clean. I have not used the Liggetts bars yet so I don't know how they are but I found as many people not liking them as there was liking them. I have not read one bad thing about the CV soaps and shampoo bars.

Chris

I love the CV Ayurvedic Herb shampoo bar, in fact it's my favorite one from them. I liked the Neem and Tea tree bar but my hair did not feel as clean and soft as with the Ayurvedic Herb bar but my skin felt clean. I have not used the Liggetts bars yet so I don't know how they are but I found as many people not liking them as there was liking them. I have not read one bad thing about the CV soaps and shampoo bars.

Chris

The Ayurvedic one is my favorite so far. It's really good stuff. I've got some family members addicted to it as well.

Top Bottom