What's new

Etsy colognes

I was just wondering if anyone has tried any of the various colognes/EDTs that are made and sold on etsy and if there were any that were great or any that should be avoided.

I've tried a couple ebay artisan colognes, which some have been found on etsy too. What I had was nothing to write home about. But, I'd be interested to know of others having pleasant experiences. I'm sure there have been some and can't wait to add more things to try to my list.

Portland General Store and Madam Scodioli both sell on Etsy. I have tried both of these and they are both quality products (although some complain about shipping delays when dealing with PGS directly). I can't personally speak for anyone else but make sure to check for feedback on their pages. That can tell you a lot. Also, Google the store name of the product in which you're interested. Someone might have had a pleasant or poor experience with them and just not put it on Etsy.

Can't speak for myself. I do recall The Nid Hog ordering a sampler of the Portland General Store stuff and he wasn't too impressed IIRC.

Top Bottom