What's new

Toronto July 2012

Hey..... Microsoft Partners conference..July 8 through 12, 2012,..... Sounds like a good idea for a meet up.....eh???

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Our Corp. office is just outside of Toronto. Maybe I can make a business trip.

Yes Brian I have a passport. They even let Bigfoot out of MO.

I wonder if I can convince the wife that i need to go to T.O.
i might be there in early June for an OCCCIO conf.
Too bad it's a month early.

Okay guys... Flight is getting booked today as well as the hotel....looks like this will happen !!!!

I'll be Toronto on the 8th of July at 2:pm.... staying at the Grand Hotel and suites. Lets set a get together place and time !!!!!

WHO's IN !!!!!!

What do you envision occurring at such a meetup? And where?

Perhaps at the CCK Clever store! I have been looking for a tool to grate the occasional soap. Microplanes are a tad too price for a grate one or twice per year. However, a CCK cleaver is a mulch-purpose tool. Notice the exponential jump in price due to my value argument.

Where is the CCK store located in TO? I can't find it anywhere on the site?! If I am in town, I'll meet you there No Problem lol!! Though it might make the trip a bit more expensive than before knowing that lol!

Anyway - the wife says we are going to Toronto soon. Exactly when I don't know. Will post when I have a date.

CCk Store is in Pacific Mall which is in Markham a suburb of Toronto.

If people are serious about a meetup I am in. I live North of the City but am down there enough that a trip down is not an issue.

Top Bottom