What's new

Toronto July 2012

there was a second table that would have been great for pens, Brain and his collection was missed by all. we all concluded his boss has horrible timing indeed, and even the many many emails i sent to microsoft they said they wouldnt change the date of the conference

Yes he is the south end of a horse going north !!!

Already hooked on those.... Lot's of family still in Calgary. Used to spend my misspent youth summers in Banff and Jasper. Grew up on 50 and Carrington Toby

Already hooked on those.... Lot's of family still in Calgary. Used to spend my misspent youth summers in Banff and Jasper. Grew up on 50 and Carrington Toby
gorgeous place to grow up, fun for kids if you ski to bad you didnt winter up there too

I only ever curled once, was in highschool came down to hard and steep of an angle and cracked the ice.... the club that was watching us was not very happy with me,... but then one of the girls slipped and fell on her butt and everyone was laughing so hard they almost forgot about me that was the last and only time i ever curled

Love the game. Used to curl when I lived in Wisconsin. Not to much out here. They are more a social thing here.

Top Bottom