What's new

I just love the user titles.

Thread title says it all. They're witty, clever, and most of all, funny! Thanks to all those that make B&B such a fun place!

"Went back to the futur"... Haha, I love it! :lol:

Holy crap, that Springs1 fellow was a mess! I waited tables for five years, and though I understand the concerns, his posts just made me laugh. It was customers like him that really made me hate that job.

They will appear under your username in every post you make ... provided you are using Windows rather than Linux. :wink2:

Oh. Is it Win 7 compatible too? Seems like that would be an awesome capability.

Holy crap, that Springs1 fellow was a mess! I waited tables for five years, and though I understand the concerns, his posts just made me laugh. It was customers like him that really made me hate that job.

He's a she. But, yeah, piece-o-work.

I get a kick out of them. Mine changes every so often, and I never know whats going to come up.

Yes, many of them are quite fun, but it scares me to consider the circumstances they were invented!!
After a while I more or less stopped reading my own though since I have already seen them on someone else's profile.
They are also "mostly" hamlets and will pass in time.

A few days ago I was writing a post about how much I like Personna blades and I look up to read my user title "Personna Persona" and for short second, I wondered, "how did it know..."

So what I'm trying to say is that I'm a fan.

Top Bottom