What's new

The B&B's First Ever- LE Fountain Pen *****Update Post #1 And # 360

Let's see we have maxman whose pen will ship on 1.2.2012, we have Bbarton713 whose pen will ship with everybody elses....but will be routed thru Hong Kong ,then Melbourne, then American Samoa before finally being delivered.... and Lou's that will be shipped on 10.15.2013....... did I miss anyone ?????

Let's see we have maxman whose pen will ship on 1.2.2012, we have Bbarton713 whose pen will ship with everybody elses....but will be routed thru Hong Kong ,then Melbourne, then American Samoa before finally being delivered.... and Lou's that will be shipped on 10.15.2013....... did I miss anyone ?????

What?! :crying::sad::mad3: What did I do? I'm paid up!! I swore off Chinese Pens. What more do you want?!?

Remember what I said Lou.... "Paybacks are Hell"....seem to remember a certain swiping of a AP.... "Dead man walking" ????

:ohmy:

It was all Scott's idea!! :001_rolle

And what about that nifty little tour of Davidson Labs? Surely that must count for something...

Should I mention that Sailor with the stub ground by the Master himself that you procured from FPH, thanks to my posting about it?

I'm trying to think of anything to avoid such an ignominious fate!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.

What?! :crying::sad::mad3: What did I do? I'm paid up!! I swore off Chinese Pens. What more do you want?!?

It's the same thing that keeps him threatening to roast the poor penguin, RichGem. Brian is like the scorpion in that story, it is his nature. :nonod:

:ohmy:

It was all Scott's idea!! :001_rolle

And what about that nifty little tour of Davidson Labs? Surely that must count for something...

Should I mention that Sailor with the stub ground by the Master himself that you procured from FPH, thanks to my posting about it?

I'm trying to think of anything to avoid such an ignominious fate!

Okay.... Dave Labs moves it back up to the regular ship date.... and the Sailor makes it the first one out..... BUT to blame that on poor Scott ..... October 2012......

An evil man that Brianw.
Just. plain. evil.

My pen was going to be my Christmas present to myself.
Now I have to tell my daughter that Christmas is cancelled!

You don't want that hanging over your head do you?
To crush the dreams of a 2 year old child?!?!?!

Okay.... Dave Labs moves it back up to the regular ship date.... and the Sailor makes it the first one out..... BUT to blame that on poor Scott ..... October 2012......

If I recall, he witnessed the deed, after you picked him up from the airport, drove him through NJ, and he didn't say a peep. Not throwing him under the commuter bus, but... who was it that cackled like a school girl when I called and confessed?

Would some Rutt's Hutt and Microbrews help?

An evil man that Brianw.
Just. plain. evil.

My pen was going to be my Christmas present to myself.
Now I have to tell my daughter that Christmas is cancelled!

You don't want that hanging over your head do you?
To crush the dreams of a 2 year old child?!?!?!

I see... bringing out the Big Guns !!!!!! :a36::santa::surrender:

If I recall, he witnessed the deed, after you picked him up from the airport, drove him through NJ, and he didn't say a peep. Not throwing him under the commuter bus, but... who was it that cackled like a school girl when I called and confessed?

MMMMMMMMMM Rutt's !!!!! I will take that under consideration

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member

How in the heck did I get drug into this? I am totally innocent.

What did I do?!?! I can't think of anyone more innocent... :001_rolle

I ordered 1 of the B&B Pens to go with my B&B ink and a TWSBI Diamond 540 - spending far much on pens.

I guess I could look at it as the first pen of 2012 that I get.
Ah who am I kidding... I can't wait that long.

Whats going on? 24 hours without a post in this thread?

OK, here's an update, We have 64 paid up members so we are going to run with that number. I have sent funds to Brian Gray and asked him to order the Ebonite rod stock for our project! We are in progress now!

Top Bottom