What's new

My new Parker Pure Badger Hair Brush and Escali Pure Badger Hair Brush.

Here is a picture of my new Parker badger hair brush and Escali badger hair brush. They are both great brushes. The Parker is an oversized 24mm knot Pure Badger with a beautiful heavy handle. The Escali is a very nice brush which is a little smaller than the Parker and the handle is lighter. The Parker brush cost me $34 and the Escali was $13. I oredered both from Amazon.com. For those on a tight budget, these have been great shaving brushes for me.

Attachments

• $shaving brush 001.jpg
    $shaving brush 001.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 176
What's the total height for the parker? was thinking about giving Badger ago at some stage but dont want to spend the big money. Both look very good aswell.

I have had both of those brushes on my Amazon wish list for my 1st brush. I still cant decide which one to go with. Glad to hear that they both work for you.

What's the total height for the parker? was thinking about giving Badger ago at some stage but dont want to spend the big money. Both look very good aswell.

The Parker and Escali are both 4 inches in height.

Nice Brushes! I have a Parker Pure with the wooden handle. The only complaint I have so far is that some of the finish is coming off the wood at the base of the knot. I hope this doesn't get much worse! Other than that though, I like it a lot.

Top Bottom