What's new

its true?

Sorry friends, I heard that the badger brush (like the Vulfix) get ruined if they are used in creams and soaps with menthol type PRORASO.
There is? I feel so good Proraso cream ......:bored::bored::bored:

+1

Non ti preoccupare, Proraso o qualsiasi altro prodotto che contiene mentolo non può rovinare il pennello.

Tanto per curiosità, dove hai sentito questa cosa? (Out of curiosity, where did you hear this?)

ciao franz,parli italiano???Non ricordo dove ho letto di questa cosa.Mi sono preoccupato perkè ho acquistato un VULFIX da 2 giorni e nn avrei voluto rovinarlo se fosse stato vero

Sì, parlo italiano ma con qualche difficoltà :lol: Sono nato in italia però sono cresciuto negli stati uniti.

Meglio continuare in inglese altrimenti saremmo nei guai :wink2:

Which Vulfix did you buy? Are you enjoying it?

I have two Vulfix brushes (2234 Super and 660 Smll Super) and I use them on regular basis with Proraso for about 2 years now and there are no problems at all.

How come it's like pulling teeth to get newbies to accept some of the most obvious fundamental changes that we all agree will make their lives much easier, but they insist on believing a vague rumor that gets mentioned in passing every few months like this?

Sigh...true...so true...

How come it's like pulling teeth to get newbies to accept some of the most obvious fundamental changes that we all agree will make their lives much easier, but they insist on believing a vague rumor that gets mentioned in passing every few months like this?

If there's any consolation in this, it's that the wet shaving community is even large enough to sustain rumors at all. :cool1:

Not a chance that this is an issue. Sounds like someone might have a dud for a brush if this was the case. My Vulfix is used with Proraso weekly. No issues at all.

I don't think menthol will cause any problems, but I heard that using Williams soap will cause the brush hairs to fall out and the handle to split apart. :lol:

Top Bottom